The Bible is a source of motivation to every believer. It has a lot of verses that motivates believers in our walk with Jesus Christ. Here are some most motivating Bible verses.
1. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest – Matthew 11:28.
2. The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteousness run to and are safe. – Proverbs 18: 10
3. For I know the plans i have for you , declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future. – Jeremiah 29:11
4. And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus, – Philippians 4:19.
5. But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like the eagles; they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not faint. – Isaiah 40:31.
6.I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.- Philippians 4:13.
7. Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. – Psalm 23:4.
8.Have i not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9.
9.Be strong and courageous.Do not be afraid or terrified because of them,for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.- Deuteronomy 31:6
10.Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, nut not with God, all things are possible with God. – Mark 10:27
Conclusion: The above verses from the Bible(word of God) are enough motivation for every believer. God has promised this presence with us wherever we go and this plans to give us a great future. All we as believers need is to trust Him,obey and hold unto our faith.